Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:33:07 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        Paul <tribble@tribble.net>
Cc:        Aaron Mildenstein <aaronm@orem.verio.net>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SB Live

tribble@tribble.net said:
:-Does OSS actually work in FreeBSD without locking up the whole system
:-now?   It did exactly that for the longest time, so I kind of stopped
:-paying  attention.  Seemed like the developers cared more about linux
:-support and  not about fixing their code for BSD.

Same with me.  Their stuff *never* worked, and they gave me a lot of crap
when I tried to get them to deliver the support they promised,
so gave up.  It isn't enough money to hassel with getting a refund
over, or suing them, etc.  I guess that is what they counted on.