Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 1996 07:42:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Greg Lehey <grog>
To:        jkh (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        questions, doc
Subject:   Re: Freebsd Manual

Jordan Hubbard writes:

> Walnut Creek CDROM now offers a printed manual.  Call 510-674-0783
> or visit http://www.cdrom.com for more information.
>
> Regards,
>
> 					Jordan
>
>> Where can I get a printed manual for Freebsd 2.1

In fact, the "manual" to which Jordan is referring is my book,
"Running FreeBSD".  It is not the same thing as the online handbook,
although I have stolen shamelessly from the latter.  It is less broad
in coverage than the handbook, though more books will follow to cover
the other aspects.  In particular, we decided to leave networking out
of the book.

Still, take it from me, it's a great book :-) It should be available
in a week or two.  Contact info@cdrom.com for further details.  BTW, I
didn't find any reference to it in Walnut Creek's www pages.

Greg