Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 07:58:18 -0700
From:      "doG" <dog@hudsonet.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Please i need help, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

        When i try to install my distrubutions, i select Bin, Manpages,
Catpages, Compat1x, Compat20, Compat21 it won't install because i try to
install from dos and when choose my media i choose dos then, wd0s2 which is
my d:\ where the dir freebsd containing all the sub-dir are which are bin,
manpage, etc. the error when i select commit is :

               Couldn't extact the following distributions. This may be
because they were not avilable on the media you've chosen:

        Bin   Manpages   catpages   compat1x   compat20   compat21