Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 23:27:05 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>
Cc:        pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil, jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, FreeBSD-hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: P.S. [images]

> By doing it in South Africa we will not have any problems with DES,
> now, how do we capitalize on that ????

Hmm... Unencumbered DES encrypted Fluffy Demons? Sounds kinda like ROT13'ing
a dirty joke. I reckon we could use the to get past those offended by
'inapproriate icons'.

I can just see it now: "Here is your fluffy toy, if you _really_ want to
see what it is, key supplied in sealed envelope. You have been warned."

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200