Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 04:05:54 -0000
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Re: rl0 driver does not support altq

--==========FA24584BB62688ED80C3==========

+-Le 18/06/2004 00:03 -0500, Mario Doria a dit :
| Hi all,
|
| I am getting this error while loading my pf/altq ruleset:
|
| pfctl: rl0: driver does not support altq
|
| I thought the rl driver had support, as I read it on the bottom of the
| page  http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier.
|
| I've built a kernel, sources from June 17, with the following:
|
|# PF
| device          pf              # required
| device          pflog           # optional
| device          pfsync          # optional
|# ALTQ
| options         ALTQ
| options         ALTQ_CBQ
| options         ALTQ_RED
| options         ALTQ_RIO
| options         ALTQ_HFSC
| options         ALTQ_CDNR
| options         ALTQ_PRIQ
|
| The kernel built OK, so I guess that I need to apply a diff for the rl
| driver  to work with altq.
|
| What can I do? Can anyone help?

Based on the fact that I guess that you runn -current
I think that it's mainly because no network driver supports ALTQ at this
time. As max said in his commit (and on current@), which I think you read
because you use -current, he will be adding support for the network drivers
in the near future.

--
Mathieu Arnold
--==========FA24584BB62688ED80C3==========