Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:38:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Cyriac BENOIT <cyriac.benoit@linuxmotor.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Diskless workstations

I think I've already post this message, but I hadn't correctly
subscribe the mailing-list...

I'm trying to install diskless workstation with FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE.

I use NIC with Etherboot PROM.

When the diskless workstation boot, tftpd try to load /tftpboot/kernel,
and I got an error message :
"not a tagged image"

So, my question is : how to make a tagged image out of a FreeBSD kernel
(with NFS_ROOT and BOOTP enable) ??

Thanks a lot to anyone who could help me !

--
Cyriac BENOIT <cyriac.benoit@linuxmotor.com>

... I want FORTY-TWO TRYNEL FLOATATION SYSTEMS installed within
SIX AND A HALF HOURS!!!