Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 11:10:55 -0600 (CST)
From:      Debuggus Maximus <deo0141@omega.uta.edu>
To:        questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Needed: PPP Guru

Is there some benevolent soul out there who can tell me what it is that I
m doing wrong?  I just recompiled my kernel to enable PPP, but I-m having
difficulty with the scripts provided in the ppp.FAQ.  What I did was to
use those scripts. the pppd connects to /dev/cua01 and then the line
hangs up.  I-m using kermit to dial and login.  Please pardon my
cluelessness and thanks in advance.

 From the loaders station of D-66,

-> UP! <-

David Opalecky

David Opalecky              |         "So braust unser Panzer
deo0141@decster.uta.edu,    |          wie sturm wind dahin!"
doplcky@metronet.com        |        -Bundeswehr Panzer Korps
The above opinions may or may not reflect my actual views. =)