Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:29:58 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_P=EAkala?= <c0rn@o2.pl>
To:        Nikola =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Le=E8i=E6?= <nikola.lecic@anthesphoria.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, netchild@FreeBSD.org, Martin Wilke <miwi@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Call for Testing: Claws-Mail 3.1.0 and Plugins Update

Dnia 2007-11-26, o godz. 21:56:52
Nikola Le=E8i=E6 <nikola.lecic@anthesphoria.net> napisa=B3(a):

>Finally, what about etpan-privacy module? It can't be loaded: "This
>module is not licensed under a GPL v2 or later compatible
>license" (with both 3.0 and 3.1). The module is GPLv2.

 I`m maintainer of this port. This plugin is not developed and
supported by the Claws Mail team anymore. You should probably try PGP
plugins from main claws-mail port.

Martin: I was thinking of deprecating this port for some time, it has
licence issues as described above and don`t work so i think it`s time to
say good bye to it...

Pawe=B3=20