Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:05:31 +0900 (JST)
From:      sanpei@sanpei.org (MIHIRA Yoshiro)
To:        yergeau@gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Cc:        morganw@chemicals.tacorp.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FW: Linksys 10/100 PCMCIA card

yergeau@gloworm.Stanford.EDU wrote:

>> AFAICT, pccardd uses the free IRQ pool information specified in
>> /etc/defaults/pccard.conf, /etc/pccard.conf, or via the "-I"
>> argument to pccardd.  It does not query
>> the kernel for conflicts.  I don't even think that there is a way
>> for a user-level program to query the kernel to see which IRQ's have
>> been assigned to any device, but I'm not a kernel hacker.

  I wrote code and already commited into FreeBSD-5-current!!.

  And I will merge from current(MFC) soon(before 4.2-RELEASE, but
latest installer(sysinstall) has bug, if you set list of free irq
in sysinstall, that information did not relay to pccardd).

  I have diff of PIOCSRESOURCE ioctl for 4.1-RELEASE and 4-stable
try one!

for 4.1-RELEASE
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~sanpei/patch/pccard-4.1.0-20001002.diff

for 4-stable