Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:30:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <up@3.am>
To:        jahanur <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nslookup problem please help

turkishtop500.com       nameserver = astguru2.iguru.com

Wrong name server.  that's the secondary.  Try this one:

   NS.IGURU.NET                 208.206.231.66

It still has the old serial number, even though you fixed the secondary.
In fact, now you want to advance it further, if you want the secondary to
pick up zone transfers...

up@3.am							    http://3.am