Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:18:03 -0500
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Email clients

Hiya folks,

	As I use my FBSD box at home more and more each day, my Windows box is used
less and less. That is a good thing.  I would like some recomended mail
clients that run on both my FBSD box and to run on my Window box.

	Idealy, they ought to be able to import/export mail to each other.
As an added feature, but not entirely needed, the Windows version might be
able to import mail from Outlook?

	I still need my Windows box to access work via a PIX, but for now, Outlook is
the only MS product (besides the OS) that's on it. OpenOffice is the Office
package I am using and demoing for work.

	I hope that with at least RC4 of OOo, I'll be able to sway the department
heads on that. However, I would need an email client to replace Outlook also.

Any suggestions would be cool.
--

Best regards,
                 Chris

PGP Fingerprint = D976 2575 D0B4 E4B0 45CC AA09 0F93 FF80 C01B C363

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common key servers
       01010010011000010110001101100101011100100101100000000000