Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:17:50 +0100
From:      "=?UTF-8?Q?Miguel_Alc=C3=A1ntara?=" <miguel.alc@gmail.com>
To:        "Heiko Wundram (Beenic)" <wundram@beenic.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broadcom

Sorry, I don't know what could happen, it's no the first time(maybe gmail,
or safari browser). Well, I must rewrite all over again.
I have a laptop compaq presario f500 with a wireless integrated chip, which
is a Broadcom one, it has winxp, fbsd6.2, rofreesbie. I had tested many
times trying to load the bcmwl5_sys module generated with ndisgen, but all
my tries finished in reboots, it's was not possible no have some information
from any log, the only information showed