Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:25:58 +0200
From:      Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: 4.5-RELEASE is now available

im sorry if you are not the right person, if not could you please forward
this?.

since the israeli mirror is not realy operational, we are willing to become
one.
We have been running a mirror for quiet some time now, if we can be provided
with a better 'source site' i see no reason to make our site public knowledge.

danny

--

Daniel Braniss					e-mail: danny@cs.huji.ac.il
Manager of Computing Facilities			phone:  +972 2 658 4385