Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 21:57:02 +0200
From:      Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   -STABLE cannot compile a kernel

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

It exits with the below, I sup'ed 15 minutes ago.

kernel config attached.

cc -c -O -pipe -Wreturn-type -Wcomment -Wredundant-decls -Wimplicit
-Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wuninitialized -Wformat -Wunused
-fformat-extensions -ansi  -nostdinc -I- -I. -I../.. -I../../../include
-DKERNEL -DVM_STACK -include opt_global.h -elf  ../../libkern/umoddi3.c
gensetdefs: aic7xxx.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: 93cx6.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: ahc_pci.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: if_xl.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: pci.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: fb.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: atkbd.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: atkbdc.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: kbd.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: syscons.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: scvidctl.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: scvesactl.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: autoconf.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: atkbd_isa.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: atkbdc_isa.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: fd.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: isa.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: npx.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: pcibus.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: ppc.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: sio.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: syscons_isa.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: vesa.o: No such file or directory
gensetdefs: vga_isa.o: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
#

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS4261-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark DataNet, IP section (AS3292)

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

machine		"i386"
cpu		"I686_CPU"
ident		FREEZE
maxusers	64

options		INET
options		FFS
options		FFS_ROOT
options		"CD9660"
options		"CD9660_ROOT"
options		PROCFS
options		"COMPAT_43"
options		SCSI_DELAY=4000
options		UCONSOLE
options		USERCONFIG
options		SOFTUPDATES
#options		NO_F00F_HACK
options		ICMP_BANDLIM
#options		VM86
#options		VESA

config		kernel	root on da0

controller	isa0
controller	pci0

controller	fdc0	at isa? port "IO_FD1" bio irq 6 drq 2
disk		fd0	at fdc0 drive 0

controller	ahc0

controller	scbus0

device		da0

#device		sa0

device		pass0

device		cd0

controller	atkbdc0	at isa? port IO_KBD tty
device		atkbd0	at isa? tty irq 1
#device		psm0	at isa? tty irq 12

device		vga0	at isa? port ? conflicts

pseudo-device	splash

device		sc0	at isa? tty

device		npx0	at isa? port IO_NPX irq 13

device		sio0	at isa? port "IO_COM1" flags 0x10 tty irq 4
device		sio1	at isa? port "IO_COM2" tty irq 3

device		ppc0	at isa? port? flags 0x40 net irq 7
controller	ppbus0
device		lpt0	at ppbus?

device xl0

pseudo-device	loop