Date:      Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:37:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD token ring web page.

I've updated the FreeBSD token ring web page.

I've ripped out a great deal of the junk that was there before and
basically summarized what people are doing and where to look for more
information.

If there is information that you would like to see on this page please let
me know.

Larry, I've turned off the 'mirror' I've been doing of your site.  If
you'd like me to mirror something we'll figure out a better way than what
I've been doing so far.

Nicolai, you site is still down.  If you'd like to let me mirror your
pages to avoid exposing interested parties to connectivity/nameserver
problems, please let me know.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |