Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:24:06 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3ware IDE Raid. SCSI killer?

On 11 Aug 2000 20:16:59 -0400, in sentex.lists.freebsd.chat you wrote:

>...as a backhand reference to the fact that IDE dtill does not
>support concurrent outstanding I/O via tagged command queueing.

I would love to test out something like the RAIDZone box... IDE drives
presented on a SCSI interface.  It *seems* to give the best of both worlds.

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)