Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:02:45 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>, Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why?

James Howard wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Salvo Bartolotta wrote:
>
> > The people to whom you are referring once used to believe that the Sun
> > rotated around the Earth, the latter being fixed at the center/re of
> > the universe; in those days, if you did not agree, you ran the risk of
> > being burned alive at the stake ...
>
> So you are advocating buring Linux users at the stake?  If you insist...

	You know, some of us work very hard to convince new users that they
won't get savaged when they post to -questions. If you absolutely can't
live with yourself if you don't demonstrate how clever you are by
denigrating another person, at least move it to -chat where the new user
is less likely to see it.

Thanks,

Doug
--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire