Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 1998 09:26:53 -0700
From:      John Beck <sendmail+jbeck@sendmail.org>
To:        "Megias Sanchez, Jose Manuel" <JMegias@correoex.caja-granada.es>
Cc:        CyberPsychotic <fygrave@freenet.bishkek.su>, Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, sendmail-questions@sendmail.org
Subject:   Re: Message in maillog

+> Hello, when I'm trying to send a mail using a program I obtain
+> the following error in the maillog file: Oct 2 14:15:21 mulhacen2
+> sendmail[10505]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(daemon): queuename: Cannot create
+> "qfOAA10505" in "/var/spool/mqueue" (euid=1): Permission denied

CyberPsychotic> if you run sendmail with other UEID that root, then make sure,
CyberPsychotic> that directory /var/spool/mqueue is writable for this user..

More or less true.  To put this another way, make sure the sendmail binary
is owned by root and set uid (i.e, mode 4555).