Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 2014 22:41:16 +0200
From:      Johannes Meixner <xmj@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: CentOS 6.6 base + userland

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

Hello,

I've spent the last few hours porting CentOS 6.6 to FreeBSD.

Given RHEL6 (and derived CentOS 6.x) policy of no-surprises, it was pretty =
easy
to bump those versions that actually did change.

I've tested it with poudriere locally, verified that Skype still works ;-),
and would be happy if you could all test away.=20

Please check if your favorite games, things like crashplan, matlab, and oth=
er
Linux software still works, and notify me if it doesn't for any reason.

You can find a patch to ports revision 372146 here:

http://xmj.me/freebsd/centos-6.6.diff

Best regards,

-xmj

--=20
Johannes Meixner        | FreeBSD Committer
xmj@FreeBSD.org   	| http://people.freebsd.org/~xmj

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN--