Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2017 18:51:30 +0000
From:      "Caza, Aaron" <Aaron.Caza@ca.weatherford.com>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FreeBSD10 Stable + ZFS + PostgreSQL + SSD performance drop < 24 hours

In prior testing I completely removed PostgreSQL from the equation by creat=
ing a 16GB random file on the pertinent ZFS filesystem and reading after re=
boot and later after the performance degradation hits.  Read performance go=
es from ~865MB/s with 95-100% busy in gstat down to ~61MB/s with ~10% busy.

It's not Postgres.