Date:      Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:22:07 +0800 (CST)
From:      =?big5?q?balafre=20balafre?= <balafre_y@yahoo.com.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   refer to update to the new version!

Dear Sir:

Having installed FreeBSD Version3.0 few years ago.
Consulting of some questions are as follows.

1. If I would like to update the old Version into the
new Version, where to down load the new Version, to
transfer the old data into the new ones and to avoid
from losing??
2. Lately, the Red Code contaminated Window Server. We
do not use window, but we concern the security of Free
BSD. Where to find the relative information( free scan
software ) to avoid from the crackers attack?? Your
early reply will be highly appreciated.
3. Being a Chinese(Traditional words, not Simple words
in Maniland China) user, Where the FreeBSD Chinese URL
is?

Your early reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks a
lot!
Have a nice summer time!
:>)
Balafre