Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:51:54 -0400
From:      "Nick LoPresti" <nick@chromatix.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /dev/bpf0

I am having this problem with /dev/bpf0
More specifically, I am trying to run trafshow(ports/net/trafshow).
When I run it, this is the output I get:

bsd# trafshow
trafshow: /dev/bpf0: Device not configured

I have tried the -i arg but still come up with the same problem.
How does one go about "configuring" /dev/bpf0?

I have run trafshow on other FreeBSD boxes without having this problem...
Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.  You guys are great.

Nick
nick@chromatix.com
Web Page: http://www.lopresti.dhs.org/users/nick