Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:50:14 -0700
From:      ECEG / Daniel Duerr <dd@emeraldcityeg.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        d@delphij.net
Subject:   Re: twa driver needs updating

Hi Scott,

Great perspective here, thanks for taking the time to respond.  I
agree with you and believe that some attention should be put on the
hardware vendor driver side of things.  It was *such* a pain to get
to the point where I could even install Freebsd on these machines.
And 3Ware RAID controllers are pretty standard IMHO.

I've upgraded to RELENG_6 from RELENG_6_2 but I'm not at the data
center and I cannot chance a reboot with the twa driver not working
for me and the machine not coming back up.

Cheers,
Daniel