Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:56:36 +0100
From:      Heiko Wundram <modelnine@modelnine.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   valgrind on FreeBSD 7

Hey all!

It's been some time now, and I just wanted to ping quietly whether there's any
chance to get (a preview of) the valgrind adapted for FreeBSD 7.

I'm currently hitting a point in my development where compiling the code on
Linux to run valgrind simply won't do anymore, because of code dependencies
on FreeBSD (generally, the Bluetooth framework, which is completely different
on Linux, and I'm not prepared to make the code portable just yet ;-)).

I know there's work on getting valgrind to run on AMD64 (which should also be
adapted for FreeBSD 7, I presume), but pointing me at Perforce to check it
out is a futile task, I guess, as I didn't manage to find it in the FreeBSD
perforce repository the last time I looked (and was pointed there), but
that's probably due to my personal stupidity in using the web-frontend for
Perforce (which I find absolutely horrible).

Thanks for any pointer/hint/message!

--
Heiko Wundram