Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:50:23 +1000
From:      Doug Young <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP Stuff

Would someone please try to explain in real simple language what I need
do to get PPP working

I've spent the past week reading stuff like the Pedantic PPP Primer, the
PPP MAN,
the PPP FAQ, the awfulhak docs etc ......and its still not talking to
the modem

If someone could provide working ppp.conf / ppp.linkup & whatever other
config files are needed I'd appreciate it .... my connection doesn't use
CHAP or PAP or anything ...... fixed IP addresses both ends and regular
unix style login / password prompts