Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:29:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Mr. K." <bsd@inbox.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fixed port

The port ports/graphics/gd is (was) failing, due to v1.8.1 superceding
v1.8.  I did a straight merge of the old diff file and the new Makefile
and created a new patch, changed the version, remade the md5 file, and
everything seems to be working fine.  I'd be happy to send the new patch
to someone who could fix the port in the tree, but I'm not sure how to go
about doing any of that.