Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 22:13:06 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/local/etc/apache splitting

> Reasons:
> It is not good idea to keep logs in etc directory, it is for
> configurations, not for logs.
> Having empty directory just for two subdirectories isn't good too.
>
> Objections?

Actually as a user, I personally prefered the older /usr/local/www setup
much much better.

SO much so I have copied it on ALL the apache setup I have done even
on non-FreeBSD platforms. It tended to make life much simpler in dealing with
the web server and for other to understand better.

Too little too late just thought I would throw my .0000002 cents into the mud.

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com