Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:51:20 +0200
From:      "James A Wilde" <james.wilde@telia.com>
To:        "Will Swank" <will_swank@hotmail.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: installation over FTP

I must admit I haven't BTDT, but if what you're after is suggestions on what
to try next, here is my 2-cents worth.

The system appears to regard your PC-Card as a modem.  What you want is for
the system to make use of your 'ne2000'.  Why don't you disable the PC-Card
and let the ne2000 settings remain?

This assumes, of course, that FreeBSD also treats this PC-Card as an ne2000.

mvh/regards

James