Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:53:33 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Karun <karun@dambiec.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Process Reaper for Freebsd

On 2002-03-13 16:01, Karun wrote:
> Does anybody have a process reaper script for FreeBSD or where can i find
> one?  Please cc all replies to me as i am not on the list.

Depends on what you want to rip and how often :)
If you gave a few more details, perhaps one of the shell scripting gurus of
the list will be able to help you with this.

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/