Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:14:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@freedom.cybertouch.org>
To:        Harald Kretzschmar <hk@thuer.slf.uunet.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: s.m.a.r.t. for bsd

Hi,
Are you looking for what in the microsoft world, they call Project? For IT
information, making Gantt charts..etc?

Let me know,

Lanny Baron

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Harald Kretzschmar wrote:

Hi all,

I've build in a new hd (DNES-309170 SCSI UW) in my pc. I think all
new hd's supports Self Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology
(s.m.a.r.t.). Is there software available for FreeBSD to get the infor-
mation from the hd ?

bye Harald

--
E-Mail: hk@thuer.slf.uunet.de
[BSD-UNIX #3.1 UserID FBSD040654 (i686)]