Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:26:28 -0500
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        "SPEAKEASY <bvagnoni>" <bvagnoni@speakeasy.net>, "Andrew Hesford" <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>, "Kent Stewart" <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: How Is The FeeBSD OS Like and Different Than Say Redhat or Suse LINUX

Since when did Linux become a "Professional" OS?  I give Linux as much
consideration as I se Windows98.  If you want a "UNIX" type environment...
why use a cheap copy when you can easily have the real thing?  Set aside the
fact that Linux is just a pain in the rear when trying to configure stuff.
I do not understand this logic.

---
Jason Halbert
jason@jason-n3xt.org