Date:      Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:19:35 +1000
From:      Mark Sergeant <msergeant@iexec.com.au>
To:        amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: Dual processor, AMD 64 machine freezing.]

--=-uBixTccRthvd+eEt8SRO

It should be noted that I was able to do a make world & kernel without
the machine hanging on the local console. When I rebooted the machine
and typed ifconfig the machine again hung so this seems to be pointing
to network issues for sure. What are the thoughts on dropping in an fxp0
card.

Cheers,

Mark