Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:53:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ariel Perez <kokoroman@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org

Hello everyone.

I'm a new FreeBSD user. I have a portable
computer(Toshiba 2595CDT) and a ethernet pcmcia card
in it(Allied Telesis CentreCOM LA-PCM-T V2).
Everything semms to be working well except for the
PCMCIA card.  I can't get it to work, I wonder if the
latest edition of PAO doesn't support it(I already
installed PAO,I did the installation of FreeBSD with
PAO's booting disks).

Anybody has any idea???please???

=====
Ariel Perez