Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 00:35:04 +0200
From:      Dirk GOUDERS <hank@et.bocholt.fh-gelsenkirchen.de>
To:        Udo Schweigert <ust@cert.siemens.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 3.3.6 and ATI Rage 128

 > Which patch do you mean? The fix-01-r128 is part of the current port.
 > Although it is part, I still have some problems with XFree86 3.3.6.

Yes that is the patch I used - but I applied it against the sources
that I directly downloaded from a mirror of XFree86.org after I had no
luck to use it with the sources under /usr/X11R6/ (the compilation
failed).

What kind of problem do you still have?

 > Which card do you have, and how many MBs are on it?

The card that I use is called ATI XPERT 2000 and it has 32MB RAM on
it.  During XF86Setup I have chosen "ATI Rage Fury AGP" from the
card list.

Dirk