Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:59:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Brezny <peter@black.purplecat.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   kern secure level 2 and mpd-netgraph dialup

Is it possible to have a kern_securelevel="2" and still run mpd-netgraph
using the default 'dialin' configuration?

I've not had any luck but things appear to work ok when the
kern_securelevel="0"

One problem even then however, again using the default 'dialin'
configuration, once the connection is terminated by the client, mpd seems
to get lost and won't answer further incoming calls.

How can I configure mpd to return to waiting for a new call after a client
disconnects?

TIA

pb