Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:26:10 -0400
From:      "Bill A. K." <billieakay@yahoo.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: MS Internet Explorer For FreeBSD

One of the reasons i'm doing this is because Netscape dosen't work for me
quite right and it doesent have all of IE's featues....maybe somebody can
answer my question

when my kid goes to this site (www.bolt.com) netscape core dumps and just
leaves the system hanging there

if anybody knows what this is, please let me know i'm using communicator
4.08 but i think it did it on the 4.51 or whatever the newest version that
comes with 3.2 cds

thanks

Bill
billieakay@yahoo.com