Date:      Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:16:58 +0100
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>, FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, mulberry-discuss@lists.mulberrymail.com
Subject:   Re: [Mulberry-discuss] Problem with mail/mulberry

Hi Paul,

Sounds strange that it complains about libXext.so.6, but perhaps you just
didn't have linux-xorg-libs installed or up to date. Seens like the
deinstall/reinstall process fixed that. How did you portupgrade, with `-R'?
What versions of linux-emulation and other linux ports do you have?

I can confirm that S/MIME plugin is not loaded for me either. Did it work
with the previous version?

/Palle

--On tisdag, januari 02, 2007 13.46.10 -0600 Paul Schmehl