Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:53:34 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        derek@computinginnovations.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Network problems

In message: <5.2.1.1.2.20030920174049.0120cb80@www.computinginnovations.com>
            Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com> writes:
: try to get a diagnostic program from dell or the card maker.  If the
: diagnostics are fine, it may be power management, you will need to check
: and reset to off any power management that effects the NIC.

These cards don't have any meaningful power management that happens to
them, except around a suspend/resume.  These cards used to work
flawlessly, but I've not tried mine in some months, so I don't know if
it still working.  I do know that a lot of fxp driver work has been
happening over the last several months...

Wraner