Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 21:39:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        randyk <randyk@ccsales.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Emergency!!! Please help.

We still need more info (what did you change/do different) so we can help
you.  You say you need this machine back up right? <g>

bye,

Patrick Seal                |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>     |   really crappy operating systems."
                            |- Linus Torvalds

Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net
hosting and Design