Date:      14 Sep 00 06:43:44 MDT
From:      Sujit Manolikar <sujit_for_you@usa.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help me

dear sir

i want to download and run your FreeBSD Unix. But i m rather confused abo=
ut
the installation. and partitioning the drive. plz help me.

my hardware:

Hard Disk 4.3 GB with only one large drive named C:\ and is not partition=
ed. =

i m currently running dos and windows on my machine. can i run the =

dos windows and FreeBSD simultaneously. and will it be as easy as pressin=
g F8
key and selecting the OS to load. i m afraid that after installing the Fr=
eeBSD
i will loose my Windows and Dos. plz let me know.

waiting for ur mail  (i m from india).
sujit