Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 20:46:40 +0100
From:      "Andy Coates" <andy@friends-tv.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bandwidth Analyser/Monitor

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a free, decent tool for monitoring the
incoming/outgoing bandwidth on my machine. I'm after one which will give a
graphical/web interface so I can tell whats been happening at a quick
glance. I'd also (if its possible) like to monitor what users make use of
the bandwidth, so I can slap the wrists of people who download hundreds of
megabytes of stuff.

I saw a few on the packages list when I install fBSD but there wasn't much
of a description with any of them, and I'd rather hear peoples opinion the
software if possible.

Thanks,
Andy.