Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:09:17 +0000
From:      "Gloomy Group" <gloomygroup@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD PPPoE server and IP Conflict

Hi list,

   I have setup freebsd pppoe server in 6.0. My ppp.conf server is as
follows. Problem I have been facing is server assigns the same ip address to
the two different clients and the clients IP get conflicted.
  I have followed WARTA project papers to do the bandwidth shaping for pppoe
server (http://www.hpi.net/whitepapers/warta/)

                     Can anybody tell my why freebsd pppoe server assign to
same ip address for different clients.
      Like when user "abc" connect he get 192.168.2.10 IP and when another
user connect at the same time he also gets the same ip address i.e.
192.168.2.10. Any suggestion for freebsd pppoe server with radius
authentication.

default:
enable lqr
set lqrperiod 5
enable echo
enable lqr echo
enable pap
#allow users
allow mode direct
set mru 1480
set mtu 1480
set timeout 7200
set speed sync
set ifaddr 202.xx.xx.xxx 202.xx.xx.1-202.xx.xx.254
set radius /etc/radius.conf
accept dns

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win?
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001