Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:25:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: a reminder to PR submitters

While these are all good points, a GNATS upgrade is in the
works, so there's little reason to try to fix the existing one.
IIRC des has been insistent on deprecating the severity/priority
fields (as you note, the data in them are 90%+ bogus).

However, worse than all these problems is the fact that no
one has come up with code to reenable the web-based send-pr,
and IMHO that's a more important (but related) task to all
the above.

Note that I'm not volunteering any patches to any of the
above at this time :-)

Well, maybe I might for the templates, since they're pretty
busted, anwyays.

mcl