Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 1999 18:46:41 -0400
From:      Stewart MacLund <sundie@lunaticfringe.org>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HUrm...  Odd "gmake" error...

    Strangely, it USED to work...

    And, i thought gmake was a good drop in replacement for make?  No?  Odd.
Again, it has always worked before.

    And yes, i know, it's silly to make your hole ports tree.  It was only
used as an example.

    For instance, i would get the same error trying it in
/usr/src/sys/compile/<machine name>

    And, i say again, strangely, it USED to work...

Stewart...