Date:      Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:42:43 +0200
From:      Tobias Roth <roth@iam.unibe.ch>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More ACPI patch problems..

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 09:37:08PM -0500, Eric Anderson wrote:

> However, my battery still only gets to 99%.

Sorry for jumping in like this and not having read the whole thread
before giving my .02 euros. But this looks quite normal. Older
batteries tend not to be able to store the full design capacity,
hence they will not go back up to 100% loaded. That's how it has
been displayed for as long as I have had access to a laptop with
FreeBSD.

cheers, t.