Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:12:27 -0700
From:      "Sameer R. Manek" <manek@quadrunner.com>
To:        "Jimmy Zongos" <fatall@sheltonbbs.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: NE2000

pricwatch would probably be a good starting location, though if I where
you, I'd avoid purchasing NE2000 cards, as the quality among them tends to
vary drasticly. NE2000s are great cards if you have a few spare lying
around, not really card that is worth purchasing now.

You will probably have less problems down the line if you spend about
$40 and purchase a more reputable network card, such as a 3com 905
or an Intel EtherExpress (both of which are 10/100 cards).

Sameer