Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 1995 14:50:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donald Burr <d_burr@ix.netcom.com>
To:        "Paul F. Werkowski" <pw@snoopy.mv.com>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Intel Endeavor

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Paul F. Werkowski wrote:

> You guys are going to love this one..
> >From the folks that brought you the infamous FDIV bug.
> Is anyone aware of some PC AT spec that limits
> the bottom dimension of a full width card? Did
> the engineer who made the FPU get demoted to
> motherboard design? Who is the bozo in this
> case?

Don't single out Intel for this fault.  I know we'd LIKE to, but it's not
really fair.  I've seen this design fault in quite a number of non-Intel
motherboards out there, too.  Sigh.

Donald Burr [d_burr@ix.netcom.com], PO Box 91212, Santa Barbara CA 93190-1212
TEL (805)564-1871 / FAX 564-2315 / WWW http://www.geopages.com/WallStreet/2072
PGP Public Key available by request (send e-mail) or on Public Key Servers.
** Uphold your right to privacy - Use PGP. **