Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2017 20:27:10 -0500
From:      Farhan Khan <khanzf@gmail.com>
To:        bsd-lists@BSDforge.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The future of fortune(6)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your response. I must disagree.

A) If your concern is heritage, people can look into the BSD history.
This is readily available online.

B) If you feel there is utility, `pkg install fortune`. Everyone is happy.

I am not certain how my previous email came off as rude. Perhaps a loss
of tone in my voice over email? If you knew me in person, you would know
that I did not intend any disrespect.

Thanks!
Farhan