Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:33:19 -0500
From:      Randy Pratt <bsd-unix@comcast.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/mozilla stalls portupgrade

I noticed a new behavior when updating  mozilla-1.7.12_5,2 to
mozilla-1.7.12_6,2 .  The update stops at this point:

	===> Building Chrome's registry...

then opens an instance of mozilla to the mozilla website.  The
portupgrade stops and will not continue until the instance of
mozilla is closed.  Closing mozilla will allow the update to
complete:

	===>   Registering installation for mozilla-1.7.12_6,2
	===>  Cleaning for perl-5.8.8

I'm pretty sure this isn't the intended behavior.  Is there perhaps
a option/switch to turn this off?  Or is it some side effect of
using a window manager (fluxbox here) other than gnome?

I'll be away from the machine most of the day but will provide any
additional information needed this evening.

Randy