Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:05:30 +1300
From:      "Juha Saarinen" <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        "David Simon" <d.simon@prodsoft.co.nz>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Obtaining CD Installation over the Internet

David,

ftp.clear.net.nz has a fast mirror of FreeBSD.

You don't need to download the ISO images, however. The menu-driven
installation program lets you pick'n'choose between some ready-made
installation alternatives which should get you going. If you need more stuff
after that, you can always install it later (from the ports collection,
e.g.).

-- Juha